Car show in NC

DML members,
I would like to inform the owners in and around Winston-Salem/Clemmons,
NC, that a car show is coming up soon. The show will be held on Sunday, May
21st at Victory Baptist Church. It is an annual event that usually draws
around 1000 cars each time. I did not get to attend the show last year, so I
can't comment on how many cars where there last time. I do know that they
have not had a DeLorean there in several years. You can pre-register if you
wish, or the day of the show from 8:00-10:00 a.m. I have extra registration
forms with a map on it and a list of local hotels if someone wishes to drive
in from out of town and stay the night. If you are interested, please
contact me and I can mail or fax you a copy of the registration form.

Regards,
Darren Decker
VIN #5000