Re: [DML] Front License plate bracket

dmc-delorean-2000@xxxx writes:

<< didnt come with a front license plate braket. i have owned my car
for 2 months and think it time i get one befor i get a tiket. i have tried
pjgrady and they have 2 but are a little high priced for me for
now,($37-$49) >>

That may not be your only problem. I got a S.S. bracket for around $38. then
found the nuts badly rusted on the fascia when I went to install it. First
one, the head snapped off. Second one spins. Third, I didn't bother. Your
car is from the northeast like mine (in NJ) so you may have the same problem.
What did I do? HA! Nothing! I took it through inspection with one plate.
The other plate visible inside, on the parcel shelf, still in the bag. They
told me that was ok. A local cop who is a friend told me the same thing. So
far, so good. (3 months) And my little town is teeming with police cars.
Especially at 3 a.m. when I'm frequently going home from work. I'm glad I
have an "excuse" not to have it on there... looks better off. Our course,
you might not be so lucky. I might not always be either, which is why I'm
not parting with my unused bracket!

-Wayne
"Living the dream!"
11174