BTTF/Maine State Parade

Hi,

I entered my car in the Maine State Parade this past weekend all
decked out with the BTTF add-ons that I spent the past 3 months
making. I think it turned out well. It was great fun and I was
amazed at the response. I had people stand up and cheer! It was
also
great to drive the car to the parade with the jets and Mr Fusion
attached. I got more than normal head turning. Please check out my
work, I've put a picture in the file vault at:

http://www.eGroups.com/files/dmcnews/DMCbttf.jpg

Tom #05732