Inner door seal mounting modification

	Awhile back, I purchased new inner door seals from PJ Gradys.
To my dismay, when I fit them on my car, they tended to catch the
door on it's way down, requiring a forceful slam to shut the door.
I spoke with Rob about this, and he described a procedure to modify
the mounting lip (using a die grinder) so that the seals would sit
back slightly farther, and not catch the inside of the door.
Unfortunately, I'm more of a visual learner, and I'm not quite
sure that I understood the directions correctly. Has anybody
performed this procedure on their cars? Besides wanting to actually
user my new door seals, I would like to create a set of visual
instructions for other DeLorean owners who may be interested as
well.
So, can anybody help out with some graphics or a detailed
instruction set?

Thanks,
Luke

P.S. Those interested in the History Channel program, it's available
on my website (in Quicktime and Real formats) at:

http://labwww.csv.cmich.edu/luke/auto/delorean