Lowering Springs Question

Hi Gang!

I checked the archives and couldn't find the answer so I'm hoping someone
out there can help me.

I'm currently doing a frame off restoration of my Delorean and am getting
ready to reinstall the brakes and suspension next weekend.

Here's the height of my springs - are they stock? or have they been altered?

Front height (uncompressed - uninstalled) - 13"
Back height (uncompressed - uninstalled) - 16.5"
(Measurements are from very bottom to the very tip of the coil)

Thanks
mike@xxxx
"My Delorean - a small price to pay ....to own the road" :)
VIN #17089
Windsor, Ontario Canada

www.mydelorean.com