Re: [DML] DMC Grill Emblem on EBAY!?

On Fri, 28 Apr 2000, Dave Price wrote:

> Is it just me, or should the selling of automobile emblems be
> "strongly discouraged" .... I saw a DMC emblem on ebay today and it

I think it probably doesn't matter very much.

The emblem is not necessarily stolen; it could be from a wreck, from a
parts car, from a pile of junk he found in his garage, whatever. As for
the perceived value of the item, I doubt that the realization that a grill
emblem is worth $75 is going to change much about your neighbor unless he
is a criminal already. After all, he could make more money stealing
stereos out of Hondas, but he doesn't...