Delorean spotted in strange place...

Hello List,

As you know (or maybe not) I'm in the market for a D, and am
waiting for the Ohio show to see what is available there - so
needless to say, I totally have Delorean-on-the-brain syndrome.
Well, on the phone sitting in my office today watching the
traffic go by, I was shocked to see a Delorean drive by -
the first one I've seen in "the wild" (not one I went to
see, that is). It parked in the lot right next to my
office, and I ran out to find the owner, but they disappeared
quickly. Well, it was an 82/83 (flat hood w/emblem) from
Florida, grey, manual, in EXCELLENT condition. I'm curious
if it was anyone on this list. The car was spotted in
Burlington, MA, at about 11AM.

Cheers,

-Hank