Re: [DML] POR15 (was Rust)

I used it when I rehabbed my frame. (It's also available from Wurth
as "Rustguard". Exactly the same stuff, the printing on the
instructions side of the label is identical). I've also used it to
paint brake calipers (on other cars). Great stuff. Only comes in
black or silver, but you can paint over it with Dark Machine Grey
Rustoleum for a good color match to the DMC paint.

Now for the disclaimers:
This is VERY potent paint, full of nasty chemicals (cynanide for one
thing) so don't even think about spraying it unless you are dressed
like a nuclear plant guy with an external air supply. If you get it
on your skin it will be there for at least 3-4 days.

As usual, check the www.dmcnews.com website tech section, here's a
direct link.

http://www.dmcnews.com/Techsection/framepaint.htm