Thanks

Not long ago I sent out an email to this list asking for help with Insurance for my DeLorean. The response I received was overwhelming! I must have gotten 40 or 50 personal replies! I am writing now to thank each of you who responded and helped me out. I really appreciate all your help. This list is so great, because we all have one common problem: the DeLorean. (Don't get me wrong, I LOVE MY DELOREAN!) But if someone has a problem with their car, chances are someone will be there to help. Because someone else (probably many other people) have already had this or that problem.

Anyway, before I start carrying on for TOO long, ( I know, I know - Too late!) I just wanted to send a great Thank You out to everyone who helped me out!

THANK YOU!

-Steve
#11611

P.S. I went with Progressive.