Re: [DML] Delorean Limited Edition

At 10:16 PM 4/13/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I have not received mine but Lee has responded to me each time I contacted
>him.
>Bob Mims
>Tyler, Texas

reply:

Thanks Bob - !

I would just like to reassure the remaining edition owners that I have not
forgotten you,
All the edition kits are now completed in that all the resin parts and
various bits are made and in the actual kit boxes. What remains to be done
is print the manuals ( in full 24bit color) and the kit box art. The
manuals and box art are personalized for each edition owner which means
they need to be printed one at a time.

Currently I have a lot on my plate as they say and can only work on
finishing up the edition sporadically. I made the decision a while ago that
I would not compromise the kit quality rather than just jam them together
and get them out of the way. I go through each kit as I doe the art work
and inspect, trim and pre fit many of the parts to ensure that the kit will
assemble as intended.
As time passes the kits just keep getting better and better.

As far as e-mail goes I answer it when I can, which may mean that some
time may pass between the time I get an e-mail and when it gets answered.
Making my e-mail responce time a public issue on the DML won't get an
edition shipped before it's place in line.

I have always been totally open about the edition as I considered it a
joint DML project.
Now that it is only a matter of packaging and shipping I am asking the
moderators to forward any edition post to the DML to me directly.

Thanks again Bob!

Lee

CAUTION : Any individual or group discharging a nuclear device or weapon
inside Los Angeles city limits may be fined $500 - and/or serve 30 days in
county jail.

It's the LAW!