Re: [DML] Repair shops\ battery cut off switch\ cooling fan question

Re: [DML] Repair shops\ battery cut off switch\ cooling fan question

Bruce,

This repair shop is top notch. He has been working on Deloreans for a long time.

Paradise MotorSport Services, Inc.
American and European Automobile Restoration Services
63 South Eisenhower Lane
Lombard, IL 60148
Phone: 630-495-3774
Fax: 630-495-3785