Re: [DML] magazine featuring DeLorean

(Note to self: Don't post to the list when you are tired. It comes out as
gibberish.)

Message should have said:

There is only one book, but it has (at least) two different titles.

(1.) "DeLorean, The Rise and Fall of a Dream Maker" ISBN 0-241-11087-4 Published
by Hamish Hamilton, Ltd. in the UK

(2.) "Dream Maker, The Rise and Fall of John Z. DeLorean" ISBN 0-399-12821-2
Published by G.P. Putnam Sons in the USA.

The books appear to be word-for-word the same - except for spelling.

There is also a version published in Canada by General Publishing Co, Ltd. I
wonder what its title is. Maybe "Make it Rise and Fall, the Dream of John
DeLorean"?

Hank