Re: [DML] Rust

Hey List,

WIth all this talk about rust on the frame and everything, I just wanted to
add my 2 cents in on what I plan to do with my frame when I get to that part
of my restoration. A friend of mine told me about this stuff called POR-15.
With POR-15 you don't even have to remove the rust, just use a wire brush to
remove the loose rust and use POR-15 to paint right over it. This stuff
chemically bonds to the rust and actually gets stronger with the moisture in
the air. I plan to use a coat of black and then a second coat of Grey, I
hear that the grey POR-15 is a really good match to the original epoxy color.
If you want to learn more about POR-15 check out their web page.....
www.por15.com Hope that helps some.

Later,
Nick
VIN#1852