Re: [DML] Tires

On what basis did you make this conclusion? Have you driven the car with
Yokohama's or any of the other brands? If your thinking of buying American
you're out of luck because most U.S. tire manufacturers are now foreign
owned. I've tried Goodyear Gatorbacks, Rikens, and I've seen friends wear
out Dunlaps like they were gum rubber. I know those who tried Firestones
and, while they were ok, they were pleasantly surprised when they switched
to the intermediates.The Yoko AVS Intermediates perform like they were
designed specifically for the DeLorean and sell for a very reasonable price.

Bruce Benson