Re: DMC abadoned in barn!!!!!!!!

I am not sure if this is the same one or not but I saw a web site
about a year or two ago with a delorean that was left in a barn and
it was for sale. It was suppose to have damage from the roof caving
in on the car and just overall lack of care. I found that site again
about 2 months ago and the buy said that he wasnt selling it and was
going to restore it. I am not sure if this is the same one or not
but
I hope it helps

Corry Bailey

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, "John S." <pharaoh@xxxx> wrote:
> About a week ago I saw a picture on the net of a DMC that was
looking really rough around the egdes abadoned in a barn with a
caption underneath it saying something along the lines of DMC just
found in barn with 124 orginal miles. Does anybody have anymore
information about that car cause it definetly sounds like an
interesting story. I was thinking about it and if somebody just
bought
the car and let it sit in some random barn I would like to know more,
its just to mysteroius.