ADMIN - eGroups Change

Please not that eGroups just made some drastic changes in their Web
interface. You may see some screwy things while the moderators get it
figured out. for example there are a bunch of messages that were posted over
the past few days in queue again, so I'm going to reject them all to clean
it up. I believe all have been moderated already.

I'm not sure how other things behave, i.e. reject notes etc, so please no
hard feelings if something gets rejeted by accident. This may take a few
weeks as we cycle through all the moderators and everyone re-learns the
process.

Dave Swingle