[DML] Re: Big Decision... I need help

Marc: The gentleman is right about flood cars, it is not worth the trouble
in the long run unless you have the time, money, patients and facilities to
do a frame up restoration. Also you need to look at the wiring harness around
the car. Look for silt or starnge items that may have got into a flooded car
or one that was run off into a lake . I saw this with other car's when I used
to work on corvetts and it was quite common. That's why they were sold so
cheap. You get what you pay for. John Hervey in Dallas, Tx. Dherv10@xxxxx
One other comment. Surface rust will form all over a setting car that sits
outside in the rain and in the shade so it can't dry out very fast. So check
these conditions. If surface rust bothers you, I would say walk away or you
will find yourself cleaning every bolt.