[DML] speedo

Hey guys:

After talking with Marty, who created the after market change-over to a 140MPH speedo, I have deduced that my speedo (140MPH)is not one of his conversions. It appears to be a factory 140. I was wondering if anyone else has this? Especially 1983's near my Vin. My vin is 16584. What about 16583 and 16585 (or others near by), are you guys on the list? If so which speedo do you have??

Thanks,
Brian