[DML] DeLorean Mid Atlantic Spring Social

[DML] DeLorean Mid Atlantic Spring Social

Just a reminder our Spring Social is just over a week away. It will take
place on April 8th at:
The Auto Works Ltd.
90 Center Avenue
Westwood, N.J.
(201) 358-0200
Starts at 11:00am

Anyone is welcome to attend. Rob Grady from PJ Gradys will be on hand to
perform technical inspections and offer assistance. There should be a good
turnout of DeLoreans at the event. For more information email me directly.

Gary Gore
Activities Director
DeLorean Mid Atlantic