Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2000 9:38 PM
Subject: [DML] DeLorean hat or shirt

 Does anybody know of a place where I can get a hat that says DeLorean or
DMC or something DeLorean-ish, or a shirt? I looked at some web-sites but got
nothing. Is therer any site like that? Please BigBenb84@xxxx

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

moderator@xxxx
eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews