[DML] Fuel Lines

I've been doing a little work on my DeLorean and while under the car I noticed the fuel delivery line from the fuel filter to the fuel distributor runs rather close to the exhaust manifold on the driver's side. Looking closer I saw that the side of the hose nearest the manifold was dried and cracked from the heat of the exhaust. I couldn't see that from above inthe engine compartment. With the fuel system running at close to 70psi it couldbe a dangerous problem. Needless to say I ordered an new line and will take steps to prevent this from happening again. It might not be a bad idea to inspect your fuel delivery line to make sure this isn't happening on your cars.

Bruce Benson