[DML] Re: DOA/DML: Darryl's letter

Wow..... this sounds like some sort of mafia thing...
But he has a point about the whole non-profit thing... $60? Yes, a magazine is expensive to make, but the DML gives you 99% of the DeLo news for free, and pictures? Well, there's the vault.
The DOA seem to have an attitude problem. It may not be them (and its not us) that are responsible for D prices dropping, but they are not helping. being a member of the DOC UK and the DML, I get all the D info i need, close to home. That's what I want. I would also like to point out how helpful and supportive people in both the DML and DOC have been. That's another thing I have to look foward to when I finally get the D - help and support from like minded owners.

Matt
MUST BUY A D! MUST GET JOB! MUST GET GARAGE! MUST BE OLD ENOUGH!