[DML] Re: New Speedometer Decal?

As someone who already wen't through this debate, I can tell you this:
Yes 140 mph speedo face does appear to be excessive, and to someone who
knows the car, unrealistic. The main reason why some folks get the new
face is for looks (our D has a 160 mph face). I also own a '97 Hyundai,
and it reads up to 130 mph. So if just for me alone, I wouldn't want it
to appear that a Hyundai could go faster than me! On the other hand, if
you live in, or have access to a rural area nearby like I do, chnaces
are you'll have the oprotunity to go over 85 mph. While a 100-110
speedo face maybe in tune with how you personally drive, it still
doesn't match up w/factory claims, even if your car never goes that
fast. Taking it one step further, I think that a BTTF type face would
look pretty interesting. Instead of 55, we could have 88 mph
highlighted! But even I'd still have to think about that.

-Robert