[DML] DOA Editorial

To sum it up. I love my car not its value. We are truely blessed to
be able to own this historical car. I have owned mine for almost 10
years now and have never regretted it. John Z. built a strong reliable
car that will last forever when properly maintained. The DOA was my
first DeLorean organization that I became a member of and I intend to
stay a member. They helped me when there was no list to go to. The
DeLorean mailing list then came and they to have been of great service.
Both are a needed member of the DeLorean family. I dont own my car as
an investment as there are much better investments to be had. I
believe for most of us we love to drive and work on our cars as it is
theraputic to the sole. We love DeLoreans. Its as simple as that. The
DOA does their thing and the DML does theirs. For those of you who are
reading this list for the first time and are contemplating a DeLorean
purchase you have come to one of the best places on Earth to find out
what you need. You will find that parts are available and help is just
around the corner. The car is strong and will give you many years of
joy as a collectors car or as a daily driver. A free discussion usualy
covers the full spectrum of positive and yes negetive and this list
contains the good and the bad as any free discussion would. I would
not have it any other way if I were moderator. You must allow for
freedom of speech. Is there realy anything else that truely needs to be
said about this matter. Enjoy your DeLoreans. Jim