Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2000 7:51 AM
Subject: [DML] Wipers

To those who have a D and either drive it in the rain or have got caught in the rain, I was wondering how the windshield wipers hold up at the higher speeds (above 60mph), and with cross wind. My past 2 cars have sucked. The wipe up works but if a cross wind is present the wipe down totally misses the windshield. How does the D handle these situations? How bout snow and/or slop?

Shannon Y.
VIN# Not Yet!

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

moderator@xxxx