[DML] DeLorean World Editorial - What it Says...

[DML] DeLorean World Editorial - What it Says...

For those of you who have not yet received your DeLorean World, or for
those of you that are not DOA members, but would like to know what the
discussion is about, what we need to see is the text of the editorial
in question.

Okay - from discussions with the moderators, I've learned that the DOA,
for whatever reason, will not allow them to post the text of the
editorial writen by board member David Knudsen (national66@xxxx - that's a '6' between the '6' and the '@'). The moderators, mindful
of the way the DOA threatened the list founder (James Espey) with legal
action a few years ago when things weren't going their way, have also
decided that they will not post a URL showing where a copy of the text of the editorial is posted online.

Although I cann't post the editorial, if anyone would like more information on the editorial or it's key messages, please e-mail me directly.

Eric
goldstein_eric@xxxx
that's a 'c' between the 'i' and the "@"