[DML] No Subject

Marc wrote:

>This message about the DOA comes at a good time, because I did not see a
reply to my message asking Bob Brandys to please publish his Dyno
article on the internet<

It is not unusal for magazine publishers to retain the rights
to the stories and information they publish. For example,
James holds the copyrights to articles for the 'zine
that have not been published. To use the article elsewhere,
James would have to release the article. Perhaps if
someone were to ask the DOA if the article could be used
elsewhere, they may allow use in full or in part.

Mike Griese