[DML] DMC Joe In Chicago

To All,

I will be in Chicago Today and tomorrow Wednesday the 21st & 22nd providing
services for Auto Trader .Com. I will be at the Chicago Car Exchange during
the day Thursday but will be free to eat and drink with DeLorean owners in
between my schedule. I will be lodged at the Hampton Inn in Gurnee 847
662-1100; give me a call.

DMC Joe / De Lorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <www.deloreanservices.com>
.