[DML] Re: CD-Changer Placement

It's funny you mentioned the MD changer, because my head unit is a Sony MD player. Yes, the MD changer is smaller, but you only have about 2" of room under the seats. That's hardly even enough room to fit your hand under to regain the lost change that has fallen from your pocket! :oP Even if there was room under the seat, you'd have to most likely either drill the floorpan, or make special brackets using the existing seat mounts in order to secure it to the floor. Brackets would be difficult, and I'm not drilling holes in the floor. But there's no room amyway, so it's a moot point. But thanks for your suggestion Chris. It's a good topic of discussion.

By the way Chris, do you own a DeLorean?