[DML] Re: SS clutch line

Erik,
Just run your new SS line right beside/on top of the plastic one and
thread it on top/through the panels on the bottom of the car. That is unless
you feel like removing the chassis from the frame :) It may take you a few
tries to thread it through there. I just left my old plastic one there, just
in case I might need it again should the SS one fail, which is very unlikely.
Be prepared to change out the clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder once
you make this change. You can try keeping the ones you have, but you will
know in a day or two if you need to replace those. The new fluids you will
be putting in will more than likely cause the seals in each unit to fail,
thus a wonderful leaking problem will occur! Good luck! This is going to be
a fun project!

Darren Decker
5000