[DML] A thread untouched on the DML???

DeLorean corporate colour...

I believe this would be quite an unusual thread for my fellow DMLers to get
their heads around.

I would really be honoured if any of you could give some feedback on the
following dilemma.

I have designed a DeLorean exhibition stand and trying to come up with a
suitable colour scheme. I have noticed that many luxury car manufactures
like Mercedes (who mostly display their cars in silver) usually display
their cars on a grey or white stand.

As we all know the DMC-12 is mostly a monochromatic car except for the
lights and therefore the stand could perhaps be rendered in various grey;'s
and black??

Any bright colours could easily overpower the car on display. The stand
must of course compliment the DMC-12.

I have seen only some footage of the DMC on display on a turntable at the
motor show in 1981. Can you email me or share any ideas here on the DML.
The ground is also a concern ie carpet or some other covering???

I believe the original DMC stand in 1981 was mostly grey and black. Am I
right on this??

If you were to organise a new DMC stand which colour's would you go for???
(assuming a large budget has been set aside) One idea for example could
include green - shamrock - Ireland).

Looking forward to the influx of ideas.......

Many thanks

Chris Hawes