[DML] Re: The Resurrection of Vixen Continues... (Pt. II)

[DML] Re: The Resurrection of Vixen Continues... (Pt. II)

Bob,

Yes, the DeLorean is not a "barn burner" but it will hold it's own
especially when zipping around interstate traffic. Driving in the Atlanta
metro area usually relates to an average speed of 70 to 80 with no traffic.
My DeLorean has always been able to accelerate in and around the Atlanta
autobahn, (I-75/85/285). A misrouted vacuum hose, non functioning fuel
enrichment circuit, and how
about that "full throttle enrichment switch" if any of those items are not
functioning properly there will be a big drop it the performance capability
of the car.

In more than 50% of the DeLoreans we service either or both of these
circuits
are
inoperative.

I have been driving my DeLorean for over 260k miles and every drive is as
exciting as the one before.

DMC Joe / De Lorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <www.deloreanservices.com>