[DML] Re: Lowering

In a message dated 3/14/00 6:00:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
roberthparker@xxxx writes:

<< A tip for "putting on a DeLorean": Enter it like a jet- hold on to the
fiberglass/rubber front water trough, swing right leg in, use arms to
leverage gluteus Maximas onto seat, lower body into comfortable position,
swing left leg in, buckle up, & prepare to DRIVE. >>

I've tried the right leg in first method but find it awkward. But then, when
I stoop down, I usually grab something to haul myself back up. You're in
better shape than I am! I just back onto the seat, turn my right leg sideways
(horizontal) to the right and fold it in, then turn my left leg sideways to
the left and fold it in. I have long legs and bad knees. Works better than it
sounds. Getting out I do the same thing in reverse, except that I lean on
the left side door frame to lever myself out of the seat toward the rear of
the car. I never hit my head. Works for me!

-Wayne