[DML] WHINEY BUTTS LIKE YOU!!

FIRST TO JAMES! With his sick father. You should be so lucky to have the
man with you. DAMN HIM, being sick and all, for burdening you with a request
for tea. AND to the rest of the D owners that don't know how to change
sparkplugs or remove finger prints, drink cup holders, etc.
Never have I heard so many complaints about trivial problems as I have read
here.
Punks to grown men, having no ideal how to solve simple problems for
themselves. Reading the e-mails here, I see that the majority would rather
"ask the group" as an easy way out rather than solve the problem, to earn the
right to post the answer here.
JUMP in with the shirt sleves rolled up and figure it out for yourselves.
Then boast in the sunlight with your earned findings.

WERE HAVE ALL THE REAL MEN GONE?
Here's an idea,.....lets do a poll.
James Kirsch