[DML] Re: front license plate bracket?

Why can't the meter maids approach the cars from the back to read the back plate?
It is stupid to make this a law just for the "benefit" of meter maids. No one else ever looks at
the front plate. The front plate, IMO, ruins the look of the De Lorean, and most other cars for
that matter. Besides, isn't exercise good for you?

The Genius

On Tue, 29 Feb 2000 07:01:04 Jonathan Heslop wrote:

>I was told that IL front plate laws was for the meter maids in
>Chicago--they didn't want to have to walk around the back of the car to
>check the plate when doing parking meter checks. Who knows how true that is
>though..........
>
>Anyway, if you still want on, all the D parts suppliers have them.
>
>--Jonathan #000697
>
>"Tell your kids to say NO to front plates!!"

MailCity. Secure Email Anywhere, Anytime!
http://www.mailcity.com