[DML] New to the list and looking for a DeLorean

[DML] New to the list and looking for a DeLorean

Heya guys, just joined this list so i wanted to say hi to everyone!

I live out in Northern New Mexico, and it's kinda hard to find a DeLorean
out here, in fact the last one that i saw sell went for 26,000. Normally i
would say that's a great price if it was refurbished and in great condition,
but it wasn't...... it had some minor structural damage. Well, my point is,
i'm trying to find a DeLorean that's in GOOD/EXCELLENT condition, but i'm
having lots of problems doing so. Most ads on the net never respond to my
queries when i ask them what kinda condition the engine or interior is in.
I thought maybe you guys could give me some tips on finding my Dream Car!

If it's any consolation, i do have a '65 fastback mustang in fairly good
condition that i can use as a trade (trade with cash of course). I'd say
the mustang is worth around 10,000 in the condition it is in (with less than
5,000 dollars invested in this mustang it could easily be an award winning
car, not bad considering buying an award winning mustang usually costs
around 20k-25k)

Please, i'm becoming a desperate man looking for a good Delorean... it's
been my Dream Car ever since i was a Teen. Any help any of you could offer
would be much appreciated!!!

-Sokar

ps: i can't spend more than 20,000 cash or 10,000 cash plus my Mustang....