[DML] Won't start after sitting

Dear List,

This should be an easy one for all of the DeLoorean veterans out there. Here is the problem, My car sits in a garage right now, and I try to get over to it once a week to start it and let it run, and sometimes drive it(weather permitting). When I first get there after it has sat for about a week and crank it over it will usually start on the first try, then stall, and then I start it up again and it purrs like a kitten. I am sure it would run all day if I left it. But when I turn it off like after a drive and then try to start it again it has a really hard time starting again, once in a while it will start with a little struggle, but most times I have to use a squirt of starting fluid. When I do that it starts up then runs fine until I shut it off again. It seems that it is not getting fuel after I shut it off and then try to start it again, am I right? Could this be a problem with the accumulator? The fuel pump was replaced by the previous owner. Any help is welcomed.

Thank you,

Derrick Viane

Experience is not what happens to you; It is what you do with what happens to you.
Vin#1657