[DML] Re: Restoring a D

One thing to think about, which I can attest to
from personal experience, is that you will get
more for your money if you purchase a DMC for
around $17-$20k and all of the work has already
been done to the car. As all of you who have
ever 'dumped' money into a car know, you RARELY
if ever get that money back out!

The bottom line is this...

If you buy a car for $10k then spend another $10k
on it to make it really nice, when you try to
sell it you may only be able to get $15k for it
and who gets to 'absorb' that other $5k---->YOU!

VIN 16367