[DML] Re: More Engine Troubles

Ed,

The car has had new injectors and a new fuel pump installed. It also had the tank removed and steam cleaned. Does this make any difference, or does it simply mean less to replace? Outside of this, is their anything else I can expect to wrestle with? Most of the electrical system seems fine as does the frame. With only 3,000 miles, what wear will there be?

Sean