[DML] re: Gas mileage

I can't remember who said it (DMC Joe, DMC Houston, or someone else),
but things such as the LAMBDA ECU, Idle Speed Regulator, etc., can wear
out over time, and can possibly affect gas milage. It may be possible
that this could be one aspect as to why you're getting fewer miles to
the gallon than others...

-Robert