[DML] Re: Irritating cold start problem

When its started after overnight, it fires up without a problem, then idles
hard. It will rev to about 12-1300 rpm, then almost stall; it does this
until it warms up. If you get in it immediately and drive it, it will almost
stall, but then after 4-5 seconds on "almost stalling" it takes off. If you
drive it through the gears once (it's an auto) it's fine after that. It will
also do this after sitting for an hour or longer. I hope this helps out some.

Scott