[DML] Re: turbo/super charging or TT

At 23/02/2000 10:19 PM -0800, you wrote:
>Wow you are right. 90MPH average is quite quick. Might you consider 90KPH in
>Toronto? I would agree with you that 90MPH average is a little much for a
>DeLorean, or any other car for that matter.

No, no, no... I have no problems with the Delorean past about 60 kph. It's
absolutely wonder to cruise in at 90 mph. My complaint is that it just doesn't
have that low-speed ooomph... There's nothing I can do to overtake the minivan
next to me, and nothing I can do to stop the Camaro from cutting me off.

Shannon

Shannon Larratt toys@xxxx
Exotic Kit Cars http://www.PriceOfHisToys.com/