[DML] e-groups vault

This is a question for the moderators, or whoever oversees the e-groups
vault. Back around the end of November or beginning of December, I uploaded
some photos to the e-groups vault of the chromed and polished turbo motor in
my project car. I thought they might give some inspiration on what could be
done to brighten up the engine compartment. They were there for awhile, but
then disappeared. Any idea why they were removed, or who would have done
that? I note the folder with photos of my supercharged car is still there,
but not the other one. I asked the new owner of the car if maybe he had
removed them, but he said no. Not a big deal, except that I don't really
like the idea that others can go in and delete what you submit, when it
might be of genuine interest to some.

--
Darryl Tinnerstet
Specialty Automotive