[DML] Re: repaint cost

Hey Erik
Most body shops here in Oklahoma charge $590-$640 for both the front and
rear fascias. The cheaper shops charge around $475-$490 because they don't
remove the fascia's from the car. Norman Body Works is one of them. They
felt it unnecessary to take them off, because if they did, they'd have a
hell of a time putting them back on. I actually had one guy in Norman
refuse to work on mine because of that reason plus a number of others since
he used to do body work on DeLoreans when they were in production.