[DML] Re: replacement window lift switch

[DML] Re: replacement window lift switch

Hi,  could I please see the pictures you have?
Thanks,
Mike Schaefer

LGG wrote:

Hi list,

I found good replacement parts for the window and rear heated switches
which are quite identical to the original ones.

window switch: 77 00 705 925
heated rear switch: 77 00 728 106

These parts belongs to a RENAULT car which name is *clio*. Its a model
that you can only find in Europe....

If anyone is interested, I can put a pic of these switches in the vault.

Luc GRENIER-GODARD
Monaco
# 3131
66 GTO Pontiac

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

moderator@xxxx

-- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=dmcnews&m=1

--

1981 Red DeLorean DMC-12
  #1118 28k Miles, 5-speed, Black Leather, Heaven.

"Be careful what you say,
 Be very careful what you don't say..."