[DML] Re: Doors

It has been my experience that with good gas struts, properly adjusted torsion bars, (and a day with nice weather), you should pull up on the handle, let go, and the door should rise on its own.  The trick is getting it so that it works most of the time

For example, it the doors open perfectly like this during the colder days of the year, they will probably work "too good" during the summer. . .I have seen doors bounce when opened. . .not good.  And conversely, if they open perfectly during the summer, they will usually droop or only open partiallywhen very cold (especially if it's raining).

My 2¢ worth

Michael Babb