[DML] SPRING DUST-OFF APRIL 8

TO ALL READERS OF THE LIST

This year's spring dust-off will be held in northern New Jersey.
It is being hosted by the Tri-State Delorean Owner'club and
the Mid-Atlantic Delorean Club.The location is The Auto Works
in Westwood,N.J. It is scheduled to start at 8:00am till whenever
Rob Grady has commited to comming to do minor repairs.Door adjustments
will also be done by club members.There is shopping nearby for those
not interested in staying in the shop and there are restaurants for
lunch
and diner. There will be some food served in the shop.Bob Berkowitz
has offered the use of his shop and lifts (2). For further info contact
Aldo Buono, Gary Masie, or David Teitelbaum.
Call for directions or to reserve a time on the lifts or a session
with Rob. To contact me directly call between 10:00am 12:00pm
@201-659-1680 ask for Dave If you are having specific work done and
need
parts call Rob Grady ahead of time and prearrange to have the parts
available

David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

See you all in Ohio