[DML] Re: DMC Fuel problem

schaefer <schaefe-@xxxx> wrote:
original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews/?start=6856

We're having about the same problem with my D. First we found that our
fuel filter was clogged (part num 100523, fig. 2/1/0.27). It looked as
if it had never been replaced. After we changed this, the car ran fine.

However, after a few months the car stopped suddenly and we checked the
entire car with people from the Dutch Auto Association (ANWB) and found
out that something in the distributer was failing.