[DML] Re: DMC / BTTF Model

>I have made up the kit from BTTF 1. I have left off most of the junk from =
>the movie. The underlying car is great detail. The engine cover has gizmo=
>s molded into it unfortunately. There is no rear loover. Thw car body and =
>especially the wheels are excellent. There is a guy in Sydney who has all =
>of the 3 models (?4) for sale.
>
>Greg

Sherriff's Mini-Cars in Penrith and Parramatta (New South Wales, Australia)
sell the 1/24 scale BTTF models, as well as the Part 2 and Part 3 type
motorized models. I'm not sure, but I think they also sell the white-wall
tyre version of the Part 3 model (1/24 scale) as well as the train wheel
version. The 1/24's sell for about $40 AUD ($25 USD). The smaller motorized
versions are about $30 AUD.

Another intersting item they have is a SS (or aluminium - I'm not sure)
model of the BTTF DeLorean. It's smaller than the motorized and 1/24 models,
but it's a lot more expensive - $150 AUD.

Sherriff's is a great place to find old models, toys, and memorabilia. Just
last week I bought an authentic model of the "Miami Vice" Ferrari Daytona
Spyder (with Crockett and Tubbs on the box! - I'm a big Vice fan, hehe).
They also had Magnum PI's Ferrari, Ponch's Firebird from "CHiPS", a bunch of
"Thunderbirds" models, and lots of other stuff too numerous to mention. They
also stock Coka Cola collectibles, and die-cast cars.

If you wanna ring them up for more info, their number is:

+61 2 4721 5925 (Penrith store)
+61 2 9893 9056 (Parramatta store)

Rick Haslewood
Sydney, Australia