[DML] Re: DMC / BTTF Model

Hi,

I've known about these models for some time now and was already considering
ordering a complete "set": all three or four models from the same series...

Now I'm wondering if anyone on this list has ever built two (or more) of these
models from the two different series.
I'd like to know if the "silverplated"-series looks better or not;
the photo's on the HobbyLink-site make the plated models look kind of "Cheapish".
Please let me know!

Also I'd like to know if and where the conversion-kits (to make such a model a
"normal" DeLorean) are/were available.
This question has been asked several times before,
but I can't seem to find any satisfactory answer...

Hope to have an answer to both questions soon,

JAN van de Wouw
Think Different... Use a Mac...
Live the Dream... Drive a DeLorean...

check out the D-Files at: